Lemon Pappardelle with Shrimp! Creamy, lemony, silky pasta piled high in a bowl with buttery shrimp and freshly cracked black pepper.
Date night pastas are my favorite.
Especially those that involve silky-smooth, creamy, lemon pappardelle ribbons topped with freshly ground black pepper and a pile of impossibly juicy, buttery, tender jumbo shrimp. Is there anything more romantic than a fork-twirl of creamy noodles with some cooked shrimp to effortless perfection in ONLY BUTTER? I cannot even express my love properly. The simplicity, the purity of textures and flavors, the combination of everything on the plate… goodbye.
Reasons date night pastas are ideal:
- Just because it’s date night! You don’t have to wait for Valentine’s or a reason to celebrate, or even another person, for that matter. It’s a special treat, a little mini-celebration of life and love, just because! Nothing better than that.
- Pasta is fancy-feeling.
- Pasta is manageable and fast.
- Pasta can be made in small-ish batches.
- Pasta is SO SERIOUSLY GOOD.
- Pasta goes well with wine. Which goes well with date night.
Lemony, creamy, silky, rich, delicate, simple and elegant all in one. It is the food manifestation of the heart-eye emoji. Go now. ♡
Other Date Night Pasta Yums
Check Out Our Video For How To Make Lemon Pappardelle:
Lemon Pappardelle with Shrimp! Creamy, lemony, silky pasta piled high in a bowl with buttery shrimp and freshly cracked black pepper. Everything you need for date night! ❤️
Shrimp: Tail off, tail on – either works. I usually look for the larger size (16-20 per pound).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Sauté
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: date night pasta, lemon pasta, shrimp pasta, date night recipe, lemon shrimp
One More Thing!
This recipe is part of our must-have lemon recipes page. Check it out!