This is the Pinch of Yum Everything List and it’s the go-to spot for linking all of our most-requested items that I use and recommend all the time!
This post contains affiliate links for products we love. Pinch of Yum earns a small commission on these links at no cost to you. We ♡ honesty!
“What’s your favorite cookware?”
“What cutting board is that?”
“Where did you get your bar spatula?”
This is the spot for it all!
The goal of the Everything List is to provide a singular place for organizing links to the cookware, kitchen appliances, kitchen tools, tableware, beauty products, and even kids and baby supplies that I get asked about most frequently, use most regularly, and recommend most enthusiastically.
None of these recommendations are sponsored, and this page will remain unsponsored! I am hand-selecting these products based on what I like and love and use all the time in real life! ♡
Find What You’re Looking For
Cookware and Bakeware
- Caraway Pots and Pans: Beautiful, well-made, nontoxic nonstick. Obsessed with the organizers that the set comes with!
- All Clad Stainless Steel: The best stainless pans you can get! I’ve had other brands and it doesn’t even come close! The sauté pan with the handle is my favorite.
- Lodge Cast Iron Pan: Perfect everyday cast iron. Mine has been well loved for 10+ years, and even works for eggs!
- Lodge Dutch Oven: Cozy, affordable, everyday Dutch oven that is a winter essential. I’ve had mine for 7+ years and it’s still going strong!
- Staub 5.5 Quart Cocotte: Super beautiful, high end Dutch oven that is a legacy piece! So beautiful and so much fun to cook with.
- Lodge Casserole Pan: Love this for baked dishes with beautiful presentation!
- Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan: Used DAILY in our house for batches of pancakes, grilled cheese, and quesadillas! Couldn’t live without this thing.
- Caraway Sheet Pan: Beautiful nonstick standard sheet pan.
- Le Cruset Heritage Rectangular Dish: Love this for a good lasagna or egg bake.
- West Elm Slope Dining Chairs: We have had these chairs for years – timeless, cute, and comfy!
- Layla Bed Sheets: Supremely comfortable bamboo sheets. LOVE these.
- Koselig Candles: Favorite local (Minnesota) candle company! Woodsy, light scents, and beautiful design.
- Minted Art: Great place to shop for fun art – the birch print we have in our dining room, which I get asked about a lot is from Minted!
- Desk: Here is how we set up our desk at home – it uses these IKEA bases with a custom-measured and ordered butcherblock top! Love the look and functionality of it for a one-person or two-person desk.
Clothing and Accessories
- Nuuly Clothing Rental: I have used this service for 2-3 years – love that you can “shop” new looks every month but don’t have to actually buy / add to your closet.
- Maya Brenner Necklace: Favorite necklace ever. Thanks, Danielle! <3
- Sorel Evie Ankle Boots: HOW DID I LIVE BEFORE THESE BOOTS. I wear them every day in MN winters and they look like they are for fashion but they’re snow, ice, and cold weather perfect.
- Free People Overalls: Big overalls fan here – I’ve tried many and these are my favorite! Loose, light, comfy denim.
Baby and Kid Stuff
Baby & Nursery
- SNOO Bassinet: We used this with both girls – with Solvi I felt like it really helped her get longer stretches of sleep early on! And then Lena was a bit more tricky. 😂 But it’s beautiful and the great thing about it is that now you can either rent them or just sell yours when you’re done with it!
- Babyletto Crib: Cute little convertible crib to toddler bed that both girls have!
- West Elm x PBT Dresser: We have one of these for both girls! Hoping this is a piece that grows with them for all 18 years.
- Carter’s by DaVinci Glider: We have this glider for Lena and it is perfect for a small nursery!
- LectroFan White Noise Machine: We have these in every bedroom!
Sleep and Diapers
- Dyper Diapers: We used this subscription diaper service for both girls – love that these diapers are unscented, made from bamboo, and have no other yucky extras! Big fan.
- HALO Swaddles: Our go-to for swaddles!
- Kyte Baby Sleep Sacks: My absolute favorite sleep sack of all time! They are supremely soft and cozy even after tons of washes. When the girls got older we just bought them the ones with the little feetsies. SO stinking cute!
Baby and Big Kid Eating
- Dr. Brown’s Bottles: The glass bottles we used with both girls!
- EZPZ Training Cup: Nice little intro-to-drinking cup!
- LuckyZone Cups: Used daily for the last 3 years with kids with beautiful muted colors!
- Bumkins Plates: Also used daily for the last 3 years! Love, love, love. Just make sure you use non-scented soap with these or they will absorb the flavor of the soap (as with all silicone)!
- Keekaroo High Chair: A more compact version of the Stokke! We use these daily for both girls.
- Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair: We also have one of these because we’re just in that stage of life. 🙂 This one sits at our “formal” dining room table where there is more space and we bought it because the Keekaroo (on carpet) will tip backwards when pushed from the table. The Stokke makes it more difficult for kids to push back from the table, and we have a push-back-from-the-table kiddo right now!
Baby and Big Kid Favorite Toys
- Lovevery Play Gym: Great little play gym for newborns / babies!
- Lovevery Play Kits: Super high quality toy subscription with leveled Montessori-style toys for little kids. This was expensive and we only did it for about a year, but it built up a really nice collection of toys that we will hold onto for a long time!
- B. Toys Bristle Blocks: Our girls play with these all the time in all kinds of creative ways!
- Radio Flyer Push Wagon: One of the best, most used gifts we ever got for the girls! Can use as a riding wagon, push wagon, toy storage, and more.
- Pikler Triangle: Super fun little climber that saves us through Minnesota winters! This one configures into multiple shapes which is super fun.
- Kinetic Sand: Big fans of kinetic sand for a less messy sensory experience!
- Step2 Water Table: Summer ESSENTIAL.
- B. Toys Wooden Tool Box: Recently given to us as a gift and both girls love it!
- Learning Tower: Used all the time for kitchen projects and washing hands! We store it around the corner in the dining room and just pull it in for project time.
Baby and Big Kid Clothes / Brands
This page will be a living document with adding and updating links as requested, so if there’s ever something you’re wondering about, drop us a comment or shoot us an email!