Fun news! We’re hiring an Executive Assistant for our ever-growing TinyBit team.
Hello hello! Here we are again!
Our team keeps growing and growing (and growing some more), and today, we’re looking for an incredible someone to join our team as an Executive Assistant. And just maybe (possibly? hopefully?) that someone is you.
This position is primarily part of the Pinch of Yum team, but will also be part of TinyBit, the parent company of our family of businesses. Here’s what the rest of those businesses are:
- Pinch of Yum: If you’re here, you know. Fresh, flavorful, and (mostly) healthy recipes made for real, actual, everyday life.
- Food Blogger Pro: A membership site where you can learn the essentials about what it takes to start and grow a successful food blog with easy-to-understand video tutorials and a helpful community to learn from.
- WP Tasty: Provides WordPress bloggers with tried and true plugins to optimize for SEO, Pinterest, and keyword linking.
- Nutrifox: Allows you to create custom nutrition labels almost effortlessly by pasting in your recipe or list of ingredients.
- Clariti: A tool that helps you take control of your content by organizing posts and pages, planning tasks and optimizations, and making data-driven decisions about your site.
We’re excited for someone to join our team to help keep things running smoothly on the business side of things and support our ever-growing team. Let’s get to it! 👇
Executive Assistant Job Posting
We’re a small (and mighty!) team of passionate creators, artists, business minds, and craftspeople who take pride in the work we do and are constantly thinking about how the things we create (recipes, products, or software) can help improve someone’s life or business.
We have five different brands operating under the TinyBit name: Pinch of Yum and Food Blogger Pro, our content publications; and Nutrifox, WP Tasty, and Clariti, which provide software tools to help you customize, build and grow your online content businesses.
We want to do great work with big impact. Our mission is to help you (or your business) get a TinyBit better. You can learn more about the TinyBit companies by visiting tinybit.com.
We are a company that highly values diversity, equity, and inclusion. People of all ethnicities, nationalities, genders, races, and sexual identities are encouraged to apply.
Our hope for this Executive Assistant position is to find someone who can help our businesses run more smoothly through excellence in clerical and administrative duties and tasks, as well as providing support to the founders.
This is a newly-created, remote (US-based), part-time position, starting at 20 hours a week.
Some in-person meetings may be required throughout the year.
Who You Are
Are you the type of person who jumps in with both feet when it comes to organizing? Do you thrive on managing multiple demands in a fast-paced environment? Are you motivated, kind, and easy to work with? Do you have a can-do attitude and natural ability to adapt in a dynamic environment? If yes, then read on!
You’re Great At (The Absolute MUST-Haves)
- Organizing and prioritizing all things in life.
- Paying attention to detail – accuracy and clarity are your strengths.
- Delegating tasks, when appropriate.
- Communicating clearly and professionally in both verbal and written forms.
- Understanding technology and being ready to learn. Apple products are a must as well as Google tools: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets.
- Solving problems and staying highly self-motivated.
- Staying two steps ahead – recognizing what needs to be done and taking initiative. You take great pride in not needing to be asked to do something!
- Remaining professional in various situations and when interacting with different personalities.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Working independently and reliably.
Extra Awesome / Ideal, But Not Required
- You have a “never say never” attitude.
- You are a grammar whiz.
- You are able to create easy-to-understand processes around repeatable tasks.
- You can figure out ways to use software to create strong processes and automations.
- You have a basic understanding of (or can learn) design tools like Canva or Photoshop.
What You’ll Do / Responsibilities
The daily responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Processing and managing emails and calendars.
- Providing project management support.
- Scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Managing communications on behalf of others, as appropriate.
- Responding to and resolving administrative inquiries.
- Setting up eSignature documents and ensuring proper completion.
- Coordinating and scheduling travel, accommodations, and meticulously filing expenses. Extra bonus: finding great deals!
- Planning and executing various team events, meetings, and appointments.
- Preparing agendas, schedules, and minutes for meetings, conferences, and other assigned events.
- Retrieving and preparing written summaries of information.
- Maintaining office supplies and coordinating maintenance of office equipment.
- Maintaining a system for recording expenses.
- Owning systems such as copying, sorting, and filing records both electronically and physically.
- Assisting in the research of projects.
- Performing other general clerical duties, which may include record-keeping and handling mail, packages, deliveries, correspondence, sorting and forwarding items, and processing outgoing mail.
- Performing bookkeeping activities relating to accounts payable.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need / Education and Experience
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred: Associate degree in office administration or related field.
- Preferred: 3-5 years of recent administrative support, reporting to one or more executives.
- Preferred: Experience working with executives in a rapidly growing environment, especially in technology.
How to Apply
Is this you? Is this someone you know? We would love to meet you and hear why you might be a good fit for this position!
Click here to apply. Applications must be submitted by Wednesday, July 21 by 11:59 PM CST for consideration. This application is now closed.