1. We have a house. WE HAVE A HOUSE!
2. Our house has an old front door.
3. We have nice hardword floors/we’ve been getting all our painting done this week.
4. On a really distracting note, we only go there at darktime (after 5:30pm for us here in MN) which lends itself well to extremely low quality and grainy pictures.
5. We have arched doorways. *squeee*
6. White trim happening.
7. The beloved little kitchen. It will be remodeled eventually, but for a little while it will do us just fine.
8. PS. That would be a window. In the kitchen. EXCITING.
9. The tile. That is all.
10. The long term future amazing HGTV-style master bedroom loft, currently disguised as the creepy but charming attic.
11. The handyman who makes up for my non-handy skill set.
12. The place where the monsters live which will eventually be a finished basement for watching movies and stuff. Just give us a year or two.
13. Fresh snow in the neighborhood = the coziest time of year to move in.
Thank you for forcing your eyes to look at such grainy, low lighting pictures just to meet our little Yum Sweet Home!
More pictures coming your way in a week or two! But first, we have to, like, clean and stuff.
Want more home and life stuff? Click here!